Saturday, October 18, 2008

Welcome back to me

So I haven't posted since I was in the airport in Charlotte waiting to fly back to Michigan.  So much has happened!  The weekend was all sorts of fun, seeing all my wives, spending time with my boyfriend and parents all at the same time (I actually think they like him better than they like me, but that's also true of my wives, so take that for whatever it's worth), seeing a great show in Owosso, another in Greenville, and working a show here in Greenville. 

That's the primary reason I haven't updated the blog.  After I get home from school, I generally have had time to make a sandwich and grab a soda on the way out the door to rehearsal and then not getting home until 10:30, giving me negative time to work on schoolwork. 

A preview of posts upcoming:

  • Reviews of Owosso Community Players' The Taming of the Shrew, the national tour of A Chorus Line at the Peace Center, and Centre Stage's Bus Stop, for which I'm doing lights and sound (well, running the lights and sound board, I didn't design anything).
  • A post on Fall for Greenville, a culinary festival that takes over the downtown of Greenville for an entire weekend, shutting down Main Street and a couple blocks either side.
  • A full report on my trip to Michigan.
  • Some local restaurant and business reviews.
Right now I'm at a car place getting my oil changed and having my brakes and steering checked.  They just haven't felt right since towing my car 800 miles on the back of a U-Haul, and I want to make sure I'm safe for an upcoming trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment